Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jessi Palmer

                                       Jessi Palmer is our next goddess, and you know what that means


                                          I'm going to give her an extra special cum tribute


                                                           Jessi's such a beautiful slut!


                                Maybe you'd like to give her your own special cum tribute


                                      Here's a stud who's going to fill her cunt with cum


                                                  All I can do is masturbate to her pics


                                        That cock-filled cunt sure does make me horny!


                                                        So lovely, she's got my pledge


                                                        A woman of many talents!


                                                            And doesn't she look lovely?


                     Jesi Palmer, I'm going to cum to your pics and lick up every drop in your honor!

2 comments:

  1. Good choice...keep the pics cumming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love having a Masturbation Goddess.
    Here is a link to my blog.
    http://p--e--m.tumblr.com/
    I hope to meet others as I have founf this blog well done and I like it

    ReplyDelete